Thursday, July 28, 2011

What’s the latest you’ve ever stayed up reading a book? Is staying up late reading a usual thing for you?

Booking through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted HERE.


What’s the latest you’ve ever stayed up reading a book? Is staying up late reading a usual thing for you?

Um the latest is probably about 4:30am.
I guess it does happen often, if I really get into a book. It's usually when I've picked up the book that night and read it straight through. Books I have done this with are: Blood Fued - Alyxandra Harvey, If I Stay + Where She Went - Gayle Forman and Forgotten - Cat Patrick.


<3


3 comments:

  1. I haven't stayed up that late reading a book since Harry Potter 6. I was so sad by the end, and the sun had basically come up (was in July/August ish, remember being on summer holidays at the time) so I went on a forum to sniffle with other fans then went for a walk and fell asleep by about 1pm xD

    I don't do that anymore. Kills me if I don't sleep!

    Once Upon A Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea when it's a series you love you just can't put it down and it's totally worth it. But I agree staying up kills me, I get serious headaches haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My record so far is from 8am on Thursday morning until about 11pm Friday night. I was reading Trudi Canavan's Black Magician Trilogy.

    ReplyDelete