Thursday, October 06, 2011

OCTOBER

I can always count on October to be good to me.
I love October.
I love winter.
I love birthdays.
I love that it's getting closer to Christmas.
October has already been good to me.
So I got a Mac Book Pro today! Exciting?! Will update you when I actually try and work it tomorrow :)
anddd in 13 days I'm 17 yay!
I'm very excited to start to learn to drive, no more packed smelly late buses!

So sorry it's short but I must go... just wanted to check in...
Remember to sign up for SECRET SANTA... http://wordsontheshelf.blogspot.com/2011/09/secret-santa.html
anddd if you're part of RAK leave wishlists... I'm number 45 this month if you wanna check it out.

Love y'all.
Enjoy October

2 comments:

  1. I love winter, so glad it's nearly here. Exciting times for your birthday! Glad you're having a good month =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter is awesome!
    Yes I'm very excited hehe, and thank you hope you are enjoying October.

    ReplyDelete