Monday, February 24, 2014

Can't catch the time!

Hello,

I can't believe I only have a couple months until my first year of University is over. That is crazy. I thought since being here I would have more time to read and review, but it's been hectic - I have been reading but books which aren't exactly my genre (for my courses). However I will get around to reviewing these books hopefully! I'm struggling to catch some time cause it's just going by so fast, but bare with me - still getting loads of requests and books mailed to me, so I have some good ones waiting.

I watched this video by my idol John Green yesterday.. and felt a little disheartened that I in fact have not read any of them or heard of most... please watch and let me know if you have. 





Hope all is good.


1 comment:

  1. Cảm ơn đã chia sẻ. Đón xem lịch aff cup 2018 bongda365 được cập nhật chính xác nhé

    ReplyDelete