Thursday, July 27, 2017

Hello, after three years!

Dear any readers still out there,

Hello!

It's been a long time since I've posted here. This was once a very cherished blog that I enjoyed spending a lot of time on. Unfortunately, when I went away to University (to learn how to write my own novels and to fall in love with poetry) I had little time to keep this blog up and running.

I graduated from University last summer. It was the best few years of my life and I learnt so much about writing and novels. Because of what I now know, I feel as though my reviews would be drastically different to before.

I've spent the last year of my life working as a Mental Health/Learning Disability Support Worker, which has also taught me a great deal.

So, to all readers, writers and friends seeing this post, feel free to get in contact. I'm open to reviews once more and would especially love to add poetry to those.

To check out my own published poetry, follow this link: https://sheilanagigblog.com/sheila-na-gig-online-1-3-spring-2017/maryann-nixon/

Hope to hear from you soon,

Mazz

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete