Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Back to Uni and Allegiant by Veronica Roth

Hey guys, 

I just got back to uni in Bath last night, after such a lovely three weeks back home in Cornwall for Christmas.

I've just realised I've forgotten to write up a couple reviews of books I've read recently... but on top of that I vow to try and read more books and review them regularly on the blog this year - it's one of my resolutions!

And one of the books I'm very excited about reading is indeed Allegiant by Veronica Roth, I wasn't sent the third book of the series this time, however I unwrapped it on Christmas day from my lovely boyfriend. I got him into the series too so he's just as excited to read it. It feels like so much has happened in my life since summer 2012 when I reviewed the second book in the series, so I may have to read them all again to read the final book!

Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas and got lots of books!


No comments:

Post a Comment