Monday, December 19, 2011

2012 Reading Challenges.

2012 will be the first year I am participating in reading challenges, since this blog was born half way through this year. Due to college and exams I won't be aiming for loads, but we'll see what I can manage.


For this challenge you can only read books released in 2011 or before and I have plenty of those waiting around. These are the levels: 
1-10 - A Firm Handshake
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - A Sweet Kiss
31-40 - Love At First Sight
41-50 - Married With Children


I will be aiming for A Sweet Kiss, the books I hope to read for this challenge are:
(will be filled in later)
Sign up here: Reading Challenge 2012




Throughout 2011 I've really grown to adore the dystopia genre and hope to read many more in 2012. 



Challenge Levels

  1. Asocial– Choose 5 books to read
  2. Contagion – Choose 15 books to read
  3. Soldier – Choose 30 books to read
  4. Drone – Choose 50 books to read
  5. Conditioned – Choose 75 books to read
  6. Brainwashed – Choose anywhere between 76-135 books to read
  7. Totalitarian – Choose anywhere between 136-200 books to read
I will be aiming for level 3 - Soldier, some of the books I plan to read are: 
(to be filled in)
Sign up yourself here: Dystopia Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment