Saturday, December 24, 2011

In My Mailbox - since october



I'm totally useless when it comes to keeping my IMM updated, last time I did one was two months worth also haha, but I know the christmas one will be big so I better do this now. :) 

Bought: 


Inside out & Outside in by Maria V Snyder

Elsewhere by Gabriella Zevin

Between by Jessica Warman

Crossed by Ally Condie

Darkness Falls by Mia James
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Divergent by Veronica Roth

Won:
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
Saving June by Hannah Harrington
US edition of If I Stay Signed

For everyone who designed a button

First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
Won as part of a 8 pack but only ever received these two.


 Gifted:

Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson from
my brother for my birthday.
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
from brother for my birthday. 
Gifted from a lovely RAK person for my birthday

Swapped:

Tithe by Holly Black swapped for
Grimspace. 



Netgalleys: 
Hushed - Kelley York
Pieces of us - Margie Glebwasser
The Marked - Inara Scott
Double - Jenny Valentine
The way we fall - Megan Crewe
New Girl - Paige Harbison
Me@you.com - KE Payne
There You'll find me - Jenny B Jones
Tooth and Nail - Jennifer Safrey
The Girl who owned a City - O.T Nelson
The Night she Disappeared - April Henry
Pure Love, Pure Life - Elsa Kok Colopy 
Replication - Jill Williamson

Amazon freebies:
Jenny Pox - JL Bryan
Glimpse - Stacey W Benefiel
Eternal Eden - Nicole Williams
Six Moon Summer - SM Reine 
Anathema - Megg Jensen 
Smokeless Fire - Samantha Young 

 Have a lovely christmas all, eat loads, laugh loads and smile loads, lots of love. 
<3


6 comments:

  1. OMG that's too many books!!! Me too, I cant keep up with my IMM every week, i try to do it once every 3 weeks or sometimes it depends on my mood.

    I love to read Paranormalcy... wish I could be done reading all my books in tbr list...

    Merry Christmas!!! Old follower ;)
    iamjenai

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of books. I'm kind of jealous. Awesome stash of books. Old follower. This week has been an awesome one.

    Grace
    My Goodie Bag/IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divergent looks really good i cant wait to read that one! I hope you enjoy that and all the other books you got! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-14.html

    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great book haul!!! Merry Christmas, and I hope you'll enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, I see a lot of good books there! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I see a lot of good books! I hope you enjoyed reading them :)

    @thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete