Saturday, June 16, 2012

Reviews are on their way...

Currently one week into my month A2 before summer break (second year of A-level we start it before summer) but I am gradually reading more (more being since I hardly read at all during exam time) however I have been accumulating books to review for you guys, here is a sneak peak at the books I just received in the post yesterday.. 


I am especially excited to read Rapture as Lauren Kate's Fallen series have been the reason behind myself starting to write, reading more extensively and consequently blogging about books and it has been so long since I read Passion (the third/previous book in this series). I miss Luce and Daniel, even Cam a little. 

Also Seraphina is a genre I do not read so often so I am thrilled to venture into something new and fresh! 

As writing this post the postman came in- I have another book! *opens* it is The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold, which I have received in a book swap via goodreads, I love the movie of The Lovely Bones so I knew I had to read it too! - cause you know books are usually better :P
For bloggers who are UK, the bookswap shop is here and this is my list if there is anything you would like: my swap list

Thank you for being patient, but soon the blog will be active daily again I'm sure with lots of reviews, guest posts and even giveaways. 




No comments:

Post a Comment