Sunday, September 04, 2011

August RAK

Hey, this is a a belated post 'sorry'.

August was my first month with RAK (Random Acts of Kindness hosted by the BookSoulMates)
If you don't know about RAK go here to find out more: http://booksoulmates.blogspot.com

So I received one RAK during August from a lovely lady called Helen.
Helen got me:


So a huge thank you Helen!

I also gave out two RAK's during August.
One back to Helen which was The Possession or something like that? I'm not to sure I hadn't heard of it myself but she wanted it so I got it her.

I also bought Jessie <3 NYC for a friend in the UK, it's actually a book I want myself so I decided to gift her with it anyway :D

What did you get in your RAK last month?

I am number 109 in September RAK, if you are participating you can leave your wishlists in the comments.

Thanks all and remember you can win OVERPROTECTED in my 100 followers giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment