Sunday, September 11, 2011

Secret Santa!

 



Hey guys, I know it's only September but Christmas is only around the corner and will have come and gone again before you know it. I thought I would make this little feature up where people can submit their names/e-mail's/addresses and their top twenty books and then I would randomize them all and give everyone someone's information so that they can Secret Santa them this Christmas with a book or a present! It would be a great surprise and something extra special, because I love this time of year, I love winter and the lights and basically just the atmosphere so I thought I would share my love of Christmas time with you. I know bloggers are like the loveliest community ever and Christmas is a time where we can all come together and give as well as receive.

I've posted this in September so that as many people as possible can come and join in the secret santa fun, if you would spread the word it would be great because then everybody wins. I will be sorting out partners near the middle of November so that gifts have enough time to get to there destination. I'm not sure how to work it out yet, you might be receiving from the same person you are gifting or you might not.

It's totally up to you how generous you want to be with the gifting. Book related would be great, but if you want to gift someone some little cute gifts of course that's fine. You can purchase your partner a book, a couple books or even a series; like I said its your choice. Remember that the book depository delivers pretty much worldwide for free and I know Amazon is cheaper and delivers to at least the UK for free it may do that in other places too. If you end up with someone who actually lives close to you, you could even bake them cookies or a ginger bread house if you like! Everybody loves Christmas treats!

You can be sure your address wont be misused, I'm simply going to be passing it on to your partner. Please keep the gifts a surprise, it is Secret Santa after all. To receive a gift during Secret Santa you do have to gift someone too, it's how it works so please don't enter if you are not willing to pass on joy to someone!

I think I've covered everything, watch my blog for updates. There isn't any rules because it's pretty simple, ohh apart from you have to give to receive but I already mentioned that.


HOW TO ENTER

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address, the delivery address and your top twenty books! I've chosen 20 because then it will be a complete surprise. A series counts as one because you never know someone may be that generous. Of course please do not go on to purchase one of these books, I know it's a long way away so if you desperately want a book soon don't put it on the list because you're most likely to buy it and could end up with two, that wouldn't be fun?! Ohh and I will be gifting someone too & one of you may end up with me ;)


This isn't a competition it's a bit of fun, spread the joy everyone, the more people who know the more we can enjoy this Christmas together!
So that's it, go go go! 

Christmas is soon, I'm so excited, aren't you!?

LOVE.
<3


5 comments:

  1. This seems like a fun and thoughtful way to spread some Christmas cheer! I'd definitely like to participate =)

    ♥Isalys
    Book Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fantastic idea! I will most certain be taking part :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I don't have much time to participate at the moment, I think it's a fabulous idea! You should come by my blog at http://www.amberrisme.com to get yourself a little exposure. I've posted for Wordless/Wordful Wednesday. It might be cool ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! i'm a follower here! i'm spreading the word about Teen Shiver, a new group of YA authors that have combined together! stop by the Teen Shiver blog and follow us?? :)

    http://teenshiver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a good idea! I am definitely taking part, and I blogged about it too. =]

    http://amiesalmonworld.blogspot.com/2011/09/christmas-is-comingshare-love.html

    ReplyDelete