Friday, September 02, 2011

Follow friday 2/9





Q. If you could change the ending of any book (or series), which book would you choose? Why and to what?

*My answers have some spoilers in* 



Umm well there isn't many series I have read and completed (I'm still scared to read Forever the last in the Shiver series by Maggie Stiefvater) However I have read twilight. It's great don't get me wrong but is not one of my favourite series. I think that the way it was left had lots of loose ends untied, like with everything they had just gone through things wouldn't just be fine right? I didn't particular like the imprint on Jacob it was a little be creepy for me. I guess I would just like to see more to the series maybe, I'm not saying it is a complete fail of an ending because Breaking Dawn is still EPIC.

Moving on to single books...

Starcrossed *not a single book but the sequel has not been released* I LOVE this book, the ending is great but I guess *if you've read it you'll know exactly how I feel* that we all found it hard that they are being kept apart by a lie. Still I know it will make the next book even more AMAZING. So really it's a great ending, just one of those that has you thinking about it for ages!
Talking about endings that you can't stop thinking about for ages, isn't the ending to Delirium just the best ending ever? That scene with the fence was stuck in my head for like two weeks.

Back to bad endings ummm....

*trying to envision my bookcase at home to remember books I've read*

Again not a bad ending for say, but the ending to Forgotten by Cat Patrick I think could have been elaborated as it was just kind of cut off you know? I would have loved to hear more about her brother and what would happen in the future with Luke especially since there isn't going to be another book. But that doesn't mean the book isn't spectacular! If you haven't noticed I love almost every book I read. 


What books are on your bad ending list?






“What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation? (If your next season is other than fall/autumn, tell us about it and what you are most looking forward to in your part of the world!)”

OMG, I love fall, I love the crunchy leaves in the wind and covering the floor, I love the peace it brings and how beautiful it is. It's gorgeous. I'm looking forward to many releases this fall such as Bleeding Hearts, Silence, Shut out. But most of all I am looking forward to the winter, I love winter. Winter is gorgeous. You may hate it but I love this time of year. Also my birthday is in October! YAY 17! but that means learning to drive. *screams and hides under the bed*

What do you love most about fall?




11 comments:

  1. Mazz, I'm with you - I love the fall and winter. It's all about the cool weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, i didnt like Jacob imprinting with
    Renesmee.

    Nice blog color. New follower and happy friday!!

    iamjenai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, totally agree with your feelings on Starcrossed. Though it was such an amazing novel!

    Happy Friday!

    Shaunna
    Scarlet Letters

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read Starcrossed very soon!

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice respone to the BBH! Fall is my favourite season! Feel free to check out my BBH here. New follower!

    Rumana @ Relook the Book

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, new follower! I love the Fall as well! It's my favorite season. Here are my Friday memes: Pawing Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's nice that you love winter. :) Fall is my favorite, but I like winter, too.

    And good luck with the driving --- I know it's nerve-wracking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am an old follower!
    Hope you will stop by and check out my new multi-author blog 'The Writers Voice' with myself, Kristie Cook, Jamie Magee, Kim Richardson, Keary Taylor, Victoria Simcox, Jessica Sorensen, Brenda Pandos, Samantha Young, Jayde Scott, Megg Jensen, Danyelle Leafty and guest authors!

    The Writers Voice
    "Where you get to know the people behind the pages."


    If you suggest your favorite author in the comments we will see if we can contact them for an interview, guest post or other exclusive content!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://ourbooksourvoice.blogspot.com/
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower here hopping through!

    I'm an October baby too. Yay for October Birthday Buddies!

    I was greatly disappointed in the way the Twilight Saga ended and there's so much I would change.

    You have a lovely blog.

    Here’s my Hop

    ReplyDelete
  11. you make a quite a few fair points. great answer though.

    new follower
    returning the favour
    Le' Grande Codex (http://le-grande-codex.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete