Friday, September 09, 2011

Follow Friday



 Q. Have you ever wanted a villain to win at the end of a story?  If so, which one??

Hmmm, (sorry my brains totally fried, you have no idea how tiring college is, well you might if you're American it's different though. I started college on Wednesday and so it's been a lot of running around trying to find my classes lol, plus it's like a 12 hour long day including the long bus journeys I've literally been going to bed like 9 every night and that would be why the blog has been so quiet so I'm sorry) anyway enough about me... hmm in book 1 of the Fallen Series I found myself rooting for Cam who's kind of a villain, but now that I have read the others its Daniel all the way. Umm... He's not exactly a villain but acts like a bad guy.. Hector from Josie Angelini's Starcrossed, I loved his character and now he's like hated by his family so I just know he's basically an enemy in the next book which is rather sad.

Link up your answers and thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love Cam in the Fallen series! I do love me a bad boy ;)

    I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I get what you mean about college (though I'm American....) It takes up so much of your time!!! But I really liked Cam too :) Great answer!!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series but someone said the same thing! I root for the good guys!

    My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm Izzy and I'm stopping by for Follow Friday! I haven't read the Fallen series nor Starcrossed, but those characters do sound interesting.

    Izzy @ My Words Ate Me

    ReplyDelete