Saturday, December 01, 2012

A little idea

Hi guys,

So I've had a thought, since reading is much less regular being a student and reviews are slow (even though I have so many books waiting for me to review for you guys.. like sooo many).. but I am also a sucker for a good movie, and I mean I've watch 3 since yesterday (mostly because it's freezing, my shoulder is in pain and I'm just in one of those moods) but I watch movies a fair bit.. all genre's as well.. I'm a secret 'I-watch-horror-movies-in-the-dark-and-alone' girl.. also I have kind of geeky friends and have a love for the avenger-type-iron-man-spidey-green-movies too.. so what would you guys think if I started reviewing the films I watch on here too? I know it won't be reviewing for the companies or anything, but only maybe you guys are movie lovers too (no I don't believe that movies made from books are better because everyone knows that isn't true)... but there are a lot of amazing-and-sometimes-unknown-movies out there!

Tell me what you think!
Mazz

No comments:

Post a Comment