Saturday, July 07, 2012

Saturday Snapshot (7th July)

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by At Home With Books. To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky below. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.


Yesterday was the last day of college and now it is summer break! I can't believe how fast this year has gone, I am half way through college! Scary stuff!


So me and my friends celebrated afterwards at pizza hut, it was a good day.


We failed trying to take photos like this many times..


Me and the girls


I was ill at the start of the week so not much happened other than yesterday and finishing college, hope everyone had a lovely week.


Many photos to come now that it is summer! I have art and photography projects to do which I am really excited about, nothing for psychology and for English I just have to read some classics (which I've been meaning to get around to anyway) so I am so excited for this 9 week break!


You'll be seeing more posts and reviews now!

16 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a good time. Enjoy your summer vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos of you and your friends - good luck with the holiday projects. My Snapshots are at http://chriscross-thebooktrunk.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/parisian-pictures-take-two.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your summer break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha looks like a lot of fun! Good luck with those classics. I should get a few more under my belt too. I am woefully under-read in that department.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I can still recall the exuberance of after-college events. After finals, after the semester or year are over.

    Enjoy!

    Here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm guessing you go to college somewhere other than the U.S., where the college kids got out in May and are more than half way finished with their summer breaks. Hope you have a good rest and enjoy the classics. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you had lots of fun. Enjoy the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your summer. You've worked hard this year at school, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on hitting the halfway point! Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your first shot. Nothing better than great friends and a pizza. :D Here's mine: http://zaraalexis.wordpress.com/2012/07/07/saturday-snapshot-07-07-2012/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks everyone, I will enjoy my summer, and yes I live in the UK so we have summer until September :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think finishing college is enough accomplishment for one week. :) Great shots of your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry you were sick!! Looks like all are having so much fun together!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on making the half-way mark! Good luck with the rest.

    Here's my Snapshot.

    ReplyDelete