Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday Snapshot, July 14th

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by At Home With Books. To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky below. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.


This week was my first week of summer break, I had a chilled week, spent time with friends, with books, with family and converted my room at our other place into an art studio. 


Poppies next to the bus stop


Visited the park I spent my childhood days in


Hope you had a lovely week. 

15 comments:

  1. Looking down and looking up ... it's nice to have the time to do just that, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poppies are so pretty. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat playground structure, I'd never thought to clmib into the middle of one to take a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty flowers and that second picture is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a week of nostalgia...gorgeous poppies and a playground. I'd like to do that!

    Here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. The poppies are lovely, and I love the second picture, with that playground equipment from an unusual angle. My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/qCafm

    ReplyDelete
  7. The poppies are lovely! And I like the perspective in the second picture.

    Here's my Snapshot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty poppies! I love how you framed the second shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always good to get a art studio. Lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos. I really like the second one, wonderful angle and great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that second photo too. It's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty flowers and the second picture is a great shot!

    ReplyDelete