Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday Snapshot - July 28th

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by At Home With Books. To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky below. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.


I had a real good week this week. As I live in Cornwall, England I live a five minute walk from the beach and it has been very sunny this week, I've felt like I'm on holiday! I spent the majority of the week at the beach, or sunbathing on the balcony/in the garden including an amazing day where all my friends came down and we played rounders and swam in the sea. Also I finally took my driving theory test and passed with 48/50 on the questions and 66/75 on the hazard perception - which I was really surprised as the man told me as I felt like I hadn't even passed! I've also started healthy eating and exercising regularly again *yay for determination* (though an injury to my knee means inside work outs and no jogging for the moment *sigh*).


Didn't take too many pictures this week... 


I've begun to make some yummy smoothies lately


The day before my theory, sunbathing and revising


As a result I tanned loads! (though I'm half Asian so...)


Ohh and did you notice I changed the design of the blog? Thought some summery colours were needed!


Hope everyone had a great week, enjoyed the weather and have a lovely weekend to come! 

15 comments:

  1. Smoothies and days in the sun sounds like a great way to spend a summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your proximity to the beach. Take advantage of relaxing while you can and the rest of us will have to live vicariously. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to visit Cornwall...I've enjoyed movies shot there and longed to go there. Thanks for sharing...and here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a big fan of smoothies. When there is fresh fruit we have one every morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the new design :-) And that smoothie looks YUMMY! Great pictures :-)

    Here's my snapshot post this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love the smoothie recipe.It looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mazz, your blogpage looks as summery and refreshing as that pink smoothy, there. Great pics.
    Cornwall. Hmm... I'm afraid I am just geographically challenged enough to wonder if this is far enough away from all the Olympic-hooplah for you to have some more quiet days in the sun.
    Congrats on your driving test!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on the driving theory - and good luck for the test, whenever it may be! The smoothie looks delicious by the way. My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/5WXI0

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh, sunny days at the beach. Sounds wonderful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely new design, and the smoothie looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this smoothie was frozen raspberries, a banana and a drop of orange juice (because it got stuck in the blender haha).. I sort of just experiment with the fruits I have.. crushed ice is also great to go in them.

    Cornwall is rather far from London where the Olympics are, but there are a lot of tourists around as Cornwall tends to be a holiday spot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been trying smoothies lately too--in a fit of enthusiasm I bought lots of ice, so now I have to use it. :) But they are a great treat for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love smoothies!! Love the beach too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great how that delicious looking smoothie matches the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on passing your test! I have to ask, what are rounders?

    ReplyDelete