Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Books, books and more books!

So I went to town today and if you know me at all you would know that every time I go to town that has a bookstore/store that also sells books I will come home with at least 2-5 books!
And so today, I went to town, went into WHSmith and bought three books! YAY!
I won't mention what books, because I did my first in my mailbox yesterday and will save this purchase for my next in my mailbox at the end of the month!
So why am I blabbing? Well you see I just can't get over the fact how beautiful the covers are- AMAZING! Especially one of them, it's like wow the design on it is just B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.
Books make me happy, so I'm a nerd right, but ain't we all? 
I found it funny how when I was looking at the shelf the woman put a new book out and yes... I happened to take it back off the shelf and buy it. 
Happy bunny... with not enough space on my bookshelf, they are literally stacked on top of the row of books now!
Still, always looking for new books, so would LOVE suggestions from you!
Hugs and kisses.

<3




No comments:

Post a Comment