Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mini Challenges Wednesday

1) My mix-match of characters-

Gregory Hungerford from The Lady in the Tower - He's the cousin of the main character and is such a sophisticated charming and caring character, almost like a prince from the 16th century in England.
+
Meriel  Garland from Whisper My Name a lovely girl who also lives in England from earlier times. She is like a princess and would suit Gregory well, as they are both kind characters and he would look after her after all she has been through.

2) Recommendations of books.

The one I would recommend just because it's the best. Jenny Downham - You Against Me because it is so real, moving and beautiful and will just touch your heart!

My favourite of the book a thon- has to be Evercrossed - Elizabeth Chandler because it is the sequel to one of my favourite books Kissed by an Angel and is so surprising and keeps you on edge yet still a beautiful love story.


Quick update-

Finished book 4 not long ago - The Lady in the Tower!
I did my challenge! Yet I did say I would love to make it five... so here I go onto my 5th book - Out for Blood!

No comments:

Post a Comment