Monday, July 18, 2011

In My Mailbox 1#

Hello fellow bloggers!

This is my first 'in my mailbox'. I was going to wait until the end of the month, but I've seen on other blogs that they do it every week (I'm still new to this and am not exactly sure how it works)
So anyway this is going to be my first in my mailbox- everything I have bought/won since the start of July. 







Bought: 
Starcrossed - Josephine Angelini 
Hereafter - Tara Hudson
Fallen Grace - Mary Hooper
Forgotten -Cat Patrick

All bought from a Waterstones store 
I heart Waterstones & my geek card (waterstones card).


Won:
Wish me dead - Helen Grant

Thank you too the lovely people over at 
for this book!

I also managed to win 2 E-books, and if you have kept update with my blogs you would see I don't own or like for that matter kindles/e-books! How ironic. Pretty stupid of me to enter them in the first place right, but it was all a bit of fun, I didn't know I'd win? Haha!
So anyway, luckily I own an Ipod Touch and an Android phone (well a HTC Desire S - but they are considered android phones right? Have you gathered yet that me an technology don't get along? I won't even start the list of electrical/technical things that I have broken)


  Gray - Rachel Karns
Heart on a chain - Cindy C Bennett

Both of which I somehow managed to win from the same blogger - different contests of course!
So thank you very much to Kati Lear at Jagged Edge  and the lovely authors of both these books for these E-Books! 

I also won some swag the other week- from the freedom hop giveaway I believe, but have not received that yet so I will post it on my next 'in my mailbox' and also unbelievably while typing up this 'in my mailbox' I received an e-mail telling me I had won a book of my choice from the book depository, from another lovely blogger who participated in the BLOGFEST which went on this weekend. I will post both these wins and the links to the blogs I won them from when I have received them in my next 'in my mailbox'.

I haven't received any for reviews, but as you can see I am just getting started here at Words On The Self, but if you are an author and would like me to review a book for you, I would gladly do that for you, just contact me here: Smileess_ox(at)hotmail(dot)com and we can talk!
Stay tuned for my next 'In My Mailbox'
What did you receive in your mailbox this week?
I'd love to know, always love
book suggestions!
<3







No comments:

Post a Comment