Friday, August 12, 2011

Follow Friday - Blogger Hop - TGIF 4#


 

Q. How has your reading habits changed since you were a teen? or If you are still a teen what new genres are you in love with currently?

Well I am still a teen, but my habit has changed. A couple of years ago I read books like 'The unfortunate events' and now it's YA all the way.
Completely in love with YA romance/fantasy, you know the basic teen dark romance. Read it, write it, review it, love it. 

 

 

 

Book Blogger Hop


“Let’s talk crazy book titles! Highlight one or two (or as many as you like!) titles in your personal collection that have the most interesting titles! If you can’t find any, feel free to find one on the internet!”

Umm that’s a hard one since I admit I do judge books on title and book cover the majority of the time. I’m not at my house with all my books right now so I’m trying to rack through my memory… I don’t think I have any with crazy titles to be honest… but I have some which I adore the titles of and wish I had thought of them for my books haha.. such as
Delirium and Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver beautiful and simple and catchy!
Also Matched and the not released yet Crossed, by Ally Condie *jealous* they are so catchy and I love one name books.
Sorry I didn’t have a more interesting answer for you, but feel free to share your crazy title names!



Author Block Party: 
If you could gather a handful of authors to hang out with, 
who would you choose?
Ohh my I love this question!
Well here's my longggggggggg list.

Lauren Oliver
Josephine Angelini
L.J.Smith
Lauren Kate
Gayle Forman
Jenny Downham
Cat Patrick
Cat Clarke
Ally Condie
Amy Plum
Cassandra Claire
Mia James (the husband wife writing team)
Becca Fitzpatrick
Alyxandra Harvey
Alyson Noel
and many many more, but once again my books are at home and my memory is not the best even though I'm sixteen haha. I'd love to meet every YA author because I am an aspiring YA author!! The three at the top are the ones I'd love to meet even more but the rest of the list in random order.

10 comments:

  1. I love paranormal YA too! Nothing better :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read these but have heard great things about them.
    Here's my Book Blogger Hop Share
    -New follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I'm a huge fan of YA now, hahaha.
    I'm a new follower, hehe. This is my Follow Friday. Please feel free to pass by and have a look and, if you like it, follow me back ;)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Alaiel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! I am a new follower from the hop! =) Delirium is an interesting title!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Great list btw. We have a couple of authors in common. ;)

    Hope you have a nice weekend!

    ~Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  6. My reading habits have changed a lot since I was a teen, in that I read a lot more. I'm just recently getting into the paranormal YA, and am loving it. I'm really enjoying reading all of your recommendations! I just finished a book by a new author that I'm working with called (S)Mythology by Jeremy Tarr. It's a modern day fairy tale that is wry and whimsical, and tackles life...death...and the Underworld. The book is super cute and has illustrations by artist Katy Smail, which really bring the main character Sophie to life. Sophie has really fantastical adventures meeting really wild characters that make the story so much fun. I think you'd really like it!

    You can read the first three chapters and check out the illustrations at www.smythology.co.uk or check out the book on Amazon here: http://amzn.to/Shardcover.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there,
    Stopping by via Parajunkee's Follow Friday. I'm following you.

    Have a great weekend!

    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the comments and follows, now following everyone back. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choices especially the last one.

    Visiting via Book Blogger Hop. I am your newest GFC follower. I always follow back. Stop by and see what crazy title I chose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a new follower. I just reviewed Ashfall which is coming out soon. It's my favorite YA novel since The Book Thief.

    ReplyDelete