Friday, August 26, 2011

Follow friday



Q. In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?

Angels. Yea that's a bit sad, but I have this thing for angels ok. Haha! Not the like heavenly ones you know that are all golden and untouched and that. But the friendly ones who are just like ordinary people with a extra special something :)


4 comments:

  1. Angels - good choice. :)

    New Follower. :) My Friday & PNR Giveaway! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen any angel answers yet! Good choice. I would like to see them walking around, being all angelic. :)

    I'm a new follower and email subscriber.

    My FF- Book Briefs

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angels, great answer!! I haven't seen any angel answers yet either! Cute blog! New follower :)

    Tia @Falling For Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I like some angels. They're not my favorite paranormal creature (even though I go to church :-) ). I'm more of a vampire girl.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete