Tuesday, August 16, 2011

*SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT* I got my first blog award guys!

So I guess you're wondering what I got the award for, well I don't know what 'Liebster' means but isn't the award the cutest thing.

NAW WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT?
Ok so this is what I've gathered this award means from the blog that awarded me *who I will praise and love in a moment*
The award is given to a blog that has less than 200 followers.
Which is great, isn't great that there are awards to help new bloggers get started? Plus it totally made my day.
Why did I get picked? Well this is what the blog who picked me said about my blog:
And now I choose my top five under-200-followers-blog favorites. This took some looking around.
Words on the Shelf - I love her reviews and her personality. Also, her blog is just so darn cute!
Of course this made me smile. Someone who loves my blogs & me, well I could just kiss the ground she walks on. Plus I love *cute* and I'm glad my blog comes across as cute.

So who is this blogger who I currently want to hug until neither of us can breathe...
Go show her some love, help her reach 200 followers.
Willa, thank you so much.

Now for my five blogs I pick for the award bare with me this is going to take some time.....

I forgot about this it's now like 10 hours later *sorry*

1) http://abookaddictshaven.blogspot.com/ a very cute blog, it's all very pretty and I love the name too, plus she writes great reviews.

2) http://howlingturtle-pdx.blogspot.com/ love her blogs and her all round personality that you can see in her blogs.

3) http://vickiholdwick.blogspot.com/ she blogs about art, I love art, what more is there to say? Keep the beautiful pieces coming sweetie :)

4) http://thehealthybooklover.blogspot.com/ she writes short, simple to the point reviews- which even though I don't like to read reviews because I don't like to spoil is, is great because I hate long reviews don't you? *note to self don't babble in your own reviews*

5) PrincessTashie-2 because I love art and she sometimes blogs about art/inspiration/poems and it's just an all round cute little blog which is great when your lacking inspiration.

Go follow them, show them some loveeeeeeeeeee. *mwah* love everyone of my followers.

Now. For those 5 blogs, here is how to keep the award going.

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.

2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment