Sunday, August 07, 2011

In My Mailbox 3#

Hello bloggers,
So like every week I at least ventured into a town once and bought some books!

Bought:


 I got these beauties when I went to town with my friend in the start of the week. I love Waterstones, I always buy from them in store and online. I got these two books on a deal that was 'Buy one get one for £1' which is great because I really wanted both. So these two books were purchased for only £7.99- how great is that!

This was my to be read 'urgent' list after this venture into town (not including my current read)
Today I purchased these three books. They weren't on my wish list but they looked interesting and they were from a store where all books are only £2. So they would be £6 but we know the owner and I got these puppies for only £4- bargain or what. The first one caught my eye because it says 'what would you say if you met the younger version of you' well who wouldn't want to read a book like that. The Time Travelers wife certainly made me love this sort of book. The middle one is about a run away and the last one will be my first memoir- both are very heartbreaking stories and I love sob stories, don't you?


The state of my to be read list not (including my current read on top)
On my bedside half because they are my TBR and half because I overflown my SMALL bookcase.


These are the books which I haven't read at all and are not on my urgent TBR or the ones which I just couldn't get into. The first four from the left I have not read at all yet. I just could not get into the first book of the Vampire Diaries but I will start soon because I absolutely love L.J.Smiths work. Wuthering heights I read the first line and knew I wasn't mentally ready as my brain doesn't know that many words yet haha. P.S I love you- I read at a bad time and left it half way through, really need to get back to that. The little black book inbetween P.S I love you and twilight DVD's is my year book ignore that haha. Tempted I never got into and plus I don't think its the first in the series and I have just not got around to I am number four.

I also won a giveaway this week, but it seems the postage would cost more than a new version of the book and so I gratefully denied. I also have won some e-books, which I will update on my next In My Mailbox because I'm very tired right now and a movie is on TV. Also won a swag pack, had the email this morning, will be featured in my next In My Mailbox.

Love you guys.
<3

3 comments:

  1. Well you got some pretty kick ass books! & thanks for the comment on my blog, it's sooo good to find another UK blogger, we're quite rare it seems? Hahah but hello! *waves* I loveee the books you brought or got this week, especially Haunting Violet, I've heard many good things about that so awaiting your review to see how it is :) & you should definitely give Vampire Diaries a shot, I didn't really like it so much when I started reading it either but pulled on 'cause I LOVED the TV series (Team Damon for the win!) and the books do get better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot of books to read. Me to. I am thinking about doing a TBR video-I've never done a video before so I think it'd be fun. Wither is an EPIC read and I hope you can get to it soon! Thanks for stopping by I love your blog an am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks like you better start reading right away. So many books, so little time. It's a good problem to have though ;)

    Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete