Wednesday, August 03, 2011

New's from me.

Hey guys, all my lovely followers,

Sorry I haven't been updating, I haven't even participated in the weekly meme's so sad, I apologize but I can't really participate in them because I still haven't read since the blogfest frickin-unbelievable I know. But I am working very hard at my sequel to my first novel called LOST. I have it currently named as REMEMBER, but sometimes I change my mind hehe. I had so many reviews to post, new books to read (that I need a new bookshelf) and even my first requested review for a brand new author. But I also only have less than five weeks, five short short weeks until September and I have to finish the second book before then or it may never get done.
Let me let you in on a little secret.
I'm fricken scared.
Why you ask?
Well with September brings my time to grow up and be pushed out into the real world.
First off, College... ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Exciting and SCARY. Mostly because I will know like nobody and secondly well FOUR A-LEVELS? Frick.
Then little after is my 17th birthday! Can you believe it, I can't why can I not be 7 again. I remember that day, my nan got me a 6 birthday card when I was actually seven, bless her.
But however the age thing isn't the scariest thing about turning 17.... so what is? DRIVING.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. How the I, I don't have a clue how to drive. OMG SCARY.

So there's my confession and apology
please bare with me.


Lots of love.
<3

1 comment:

  1. Hi! :) Thank you for stopping by my blog and following. :) I'm a new follower here as I do enjoy reading YA books and looks like you have some nice ones here to read (or have read). Do wish you all the best with your novel. And don't worry yourself to much with driving. :) Just try to relax and keep your eyes open. If you get to nervous it makes it harder on you. :) Best of luck to you! And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete