Friday, August 19, 2011

Follow Friday - Blogger Hop - TGIF 5#

Q. If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book?

I would be the main character/girl in most of the books I read. (Fiction/romance/fantasy/paranormal) This is because even though they go through so much and they don't always get the guy, (most the time they do) but they always learn something really important and in the end they know they are going to be ok and they know who is there and who is fake. I kind of like drama so the thrill of all the problems they face I would both fear and enjoy.

I'll get the rest of this post up later.
If you are part of RAK please leave your wishlist links, 
I'm new to it this month but have already received and given one RAK.
Take a look at my wishlist if you like :)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wishlist/2UP8HUWPROULM/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_ws_9oKtob1PVW1FR
 
 

Link up follow Friday's too.
<3

10 comments:

  1. Hi, new follower here. Happy Friday!

    I would also happily take the place of most heroines, although it's the 'getting the guy part' that most interests me! I guess I'm just shallow like that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, I follow you too! :) I'd love to be the lead character in a lot of my favorite books too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by :)
    I would love to be the main girl in most books I read! It's mainly for the guy (haha,) but of course, all heroines learn something important in every book!
    Great answer :)

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower! Yeah I would LOVE to be the lead girl in most the books I read.
    Happy Friday:)
    Rebecca
    www.bendingthespine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would look to be mostly any main character in the books I read :D Great answers, new follower here!!

    Stop by and check out my follow friday:

    http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah it's true they always do learn something and it would be awesome to experience some of the stuff they do!!

    Great post, new follower:D

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! Thanks for commenting on my blog.
    Congrats! Your my 100th follower! Woohoo!
    Thanks.
    :)
    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so true. The things that heroins learn about themselves is always the best part...getting the guy isn't bad either. Thanks for coming by my blog. I am now following you too.

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Kristin @ Better Read Than Dead

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow. I don't know if I could deal with all the drama. I guess if I were in a book, I could. But, in real life! Wow! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, I think I would only want to be the main character who gets the guy in the end :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete